Free Download Altair Flux 2021 for Windows it delivers improvements throughout the product with emphasis on design versatility, solving speed and robustness.
Overview of Altair Flux 2021 Benefits
This has been attained by improving the mesh generator and proposing new meshing options to deal with skin effects. New solving options are also available, implementing new initialization methods for transient simulations, as well as enhanced non-linear solving.
Important at a time when machine efficiency is a concern, new hysteresis modeling capabilities offered by the introduction of Preisach’s model enables better evaluation of iron losses and remanence effects.
More than ever, Flux efficiently deals and solve 3D complex models, and owing to its seamless connection to Altair SimLab™ process -oriented environment, workflows can be easily automated for coupled electromagnetic and vibration analysis.
Overview of Altair Flux 2021 Features
- Accelerate your design when dealing with 3D complex CAD geometries
- Solving faster in 3D using new HPC capabilities
- Improvements introduced in Flux 2018 focus on large 3D models with eddy currents.
- New mathematical formulations are now available to help the non-linear convergence in such cases, particularly in the frequency domain.
- Going further in the coupling with mechanical simulation
- Efficient power busbar design using Flux PEEC
- Get started quickly with Flux
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended