Free Download AlwaysUp full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It will run your executable, batch file, or shortcut as a Windows Service.
Overview of AlwaysUp
It runs your executable, batch file, or shortcut as a Windows Service, managing and monitoring it constantly to ensure 100% uptime. It will automatically restart your application if it crashes, hangs, or grows too large, dismiss “Application error” dialogs, and run customized “sanity checks” to ensure that your application is available 24/7.
Regular, detailed emails from this tool will keep you abreast of crashes, scheduled restarts, and other relevant events. This program leverages the Windows Services architecture to provide robust, low-level application control in a secure environment. As a Windows Service, your application can start automatically when the computer boots, survive user logons/logoffs, and run entirely without user intervention.
Features of AlwaysUp
- Runs your application (executable, batch file or shortcut) 24×7 as a Windows Service
- Very easy to use
- Constantly monitors your application and restarts it whenever it fails
- Able to detect and restart “misbehaving” applications that hang, hog the CPU or consume too much memory
- Able to start your application as the system boots, to run when no user is logged in and to run despite logon/logoffs — all to guarantee uptime without manual user intervention
- Able to restart your application (or reboot the computer) at a scheduled time
- Able to boost your application’s priority to ensure that it gets preferential treatment on the host computer
- E-mails you with details of crashes, restarts and other problems
- Supports the integration of your own custom “sanity check” utilities, executed regularly to test if your application is functioning normally or not
- Automatically dismisses common “Application error” dialog boxes that prevent crashed applications from fully exiting
- Automatically dismisses Debug dialog boxes and logs the dialog box text for subsequent review by developers — thus facilitating the deployment of applications in “Debug mode”
- The intuitive GUI makes it easy to set up your application, but no GUI is necessary once your application has been configured.
- Leverages the Windows Services API to achieve robust, low-level application control in a secure environment
- Reports all activities to the Windows Event Log
- Very efficient; demands minimal CPU & memory resources
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more