Free download Autodesk Netfabb Ultimate 2022 for Windows is a powerful software for producing, cutting, troubleshooting, and preparing to send three-dimensional models of three-dimensional printing devices.
Autodesk Netfabb Ultimate 2022 Overview
Autodesk Netfabb Ultimate additive manufacturing software has tools that help streamline your additive workflow and quickly get from a 3D model to successfully printed parts.
The program uses various methods for printing three-dimensional according to the terms of the project is the best choice. The speed and accuracy of the program are excellent thanks to the modern programming team, and providing optimal hardware for the program will not face any lag or slow down. At each stage of the work, one can apply changes to the project and immediately see the result.
Autodesk Netfabb is a software application tailored for additive manufacturing, rapid prototyping, and 3D printing. It prepares three-dimensional files for printing and converts them into 2.5-dimensional slice files, consisting of a list of two-dimensional slice layers. To help users prepare the print, features are available for viewing, editing, repairing, and analyzing three-dimensional STL or slice-based files in various formats. Netfabb uses an STL file format to create a mesh of the part to perform the print preparation operations.
Features of Autodesk Netfabb Ultimate 2022
- Edit and prepare models for manufacturing by adjusting wall thicknesses, smoothing rough areas, and more.
- Use lattice and surface optimization to create lightweight parts with performance characteristics suited to your specific application.
- Predict how metal additive manufactured parts will deform to help reduce build failures.
- Use 2D and 3D packing algorithms to optimally place parts within the build volume.
- Convert organic, free-form mesh files to boundary representation models making them available in CAD in STEP, SAT or IGES format.
- Get access to cloud-based metal powder bed fusion process simulation with Netfabb premium and ultimate for fast and accurate results.
- Integrated workspaces for over 100 machines for every AM process including EOS, SLM, HP, Farsoon, Formlabs and more.
- Plan and model the near net shape for metal additive manufacturing processes using PowerShape technology.
- Minimize build failures with cloud simulation and optimize designs using latticing tools, build supports and automatic part packing.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: Intel Core i5 (2.8+ Ghz)
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB