Overview of Bella Render v20 For Rhino / SketchUp / Maya Benefits
With a flexible nodal scene description, intuitive yet powerful material model, and real-world camera model, Bella seeks to help virtual photographers unlock their true potential.
Though the rendering process involves complex mathematics, Bella strives always to expose control over the process in natural and logical ways, so as to achieve predictability, and thus increased productivity, in everyday use.
Overview of Bella Render v20 For Rhino / SketchUp / Maya Features
- Bella works in spectral space, allowing effects such as BSDF wavelength dependency, diffraction, or atmosphere to be modeled far more accurately than in color space.
- Bella’s Apollo solver is capable of solving caustics through specular surfaces, for accurate rendering of swimming-pool caustics, caustics seen through windows, emitters enclosed in glass, etc.
- Bella’s licensing is uncommonly and deliberately customer-centric. Both licenses (seat and node) are floating, permanent, and designed to be trouble-free.
- Bella’s materials provide real layers with inner subsurface scattering. Light interacts physically with the substrate, the layer, and thin films, in a very efficient way
- The Thin Film node, which may be applied to a material layer or substrate, simulates a nanometer-scale film, providing physically-accurate iridescence.
- The nested priority feature in Bella materials allows correct and convenient rendering of intersecting dielectric (i.e. glass, liquid) volumes.
- The Complex Material provides a simple way of using measured spectral refractive index data. Use of external IOR files or data is optional.
- Bella’s Smart Materials provide a quick and easy way to create and use metals, ceramics, and plastics, through just a few simple parameters.
- Like everything else, textures in Bella are node-based, allowing an output from one texture to be used as an input to another.
- Bella provides extensive support for instancing — indeed, everything that can be seen in a Bella scene is inherently an instance.
- Bella’s physical sun and sky model may be controlled by date/time and location, or by specifying direction explicitly.
- Bella provides several types of built-in procedural lights, including point, spot, area, and directional
- In addition to its standard thin lens, Bella also provides a unique thick lens, which simulates complex effects like chromatic aberration.
- The Bella camera supports simulation of sensor bloom: when a pixel is saturated beyond its capacity, it bleeds energy into adjacent pixels.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended
Use Downloader Multi Speed with IDM or Utorrent
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
or Have a Problem?