Free Download Black Mint Concise Beam 4 full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is an advanced software for designing concrete beams.
Overview of Black Mint Concise Beam 4
This is an easy and advanced software for designing concrete beams. Concise Beam software performs load analysis and design review in accordance with the latest version of ACI 318, CSA A23.3 & S6, AS3600.
Its key code parameter can be customized to simulate the design of other codes. Concise Beam is one of the best applications for providing comprehensive concrete beam design solutions that provide designers with 3D CAD design tools and incorporate specific aspects of the concrete beam industry.
Features of Black Mint Concise Beam 4
- Use accurate methods at the right time
- Stretch Compatibility Sector Analysis
- Evaluation of lateral stability of long beams during lifting and transport
- Check string and slip rebar
- Transfer analysis, lifting and ultimate stress
- Estimation of the movement of deflection, bending and hardness
- Follow the well-known methods used in PCI handbook design, CPCI metric manual design and NPCA precast concrete
- Upgrade the app regularly with a license
- Comprehensive summary report of inputs and outputs
- Output results in text report and graph
- Save many settings as default
- Modified polygon design in editor section
- Evaluation of hollow core cutting with filled core
- Load distribution (including PCI hollow core distribution)
- Analyze each user-defined cross section
- Cracked section analysis
- Estimation of maximum crack width
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Use Downloader Multi Speed with IDM or Utorrent
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, just need 1-5Minutes, I Resolved and works properly, Chat me in Here: +62 85336363903
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!