Free Download Easy2Boot v2 full version standalone offline installer for Windows it is a new All-in-One MultiBoot USB solution! Easy2Boot can do all of these things.
Overview of Easy2Boot Benefits
EasyBoot now supports UEFI multibooting (linux and Windows). + No USB ‘Helper’ Flash drive required for Windows installs.
Install Windows XP to a system from a UNMODIFIED XP install ISOs (any number of different ISOs) to a IDE\SATA\AHCI\RAID\SCSI system – no need to integrate special mass-storage or F6 drivers! Also works with Server 2003 ISOs.
Boot directly from linux LiveCD ISOs with persistence – you can have all these (and more) on one Easy2Boot drive and boot them all with persistence – YLMF, Ubuntu, Fedora, StartOS, Porteus, pclinuxos, Backtrack5, kali-linux ISOs.
Overview of Easy2Boot Features
- No limit to the number of different Linux, Windows Install, WinPE, etc. ISOs or other payload files
- Boot almost ANY linux ‘LiveCD’ ISO – just copy it over! Unlike XBOOT or YUMI, you don’t have to wait for it to be updated to support a new linux ISO distro – Easy2Boot is generic
- You can use FAT32 or NTFS
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more