Overview of PDF-XChange Editor Plus 8 Benefits
PDF-XChange Editor Plus can be used to create PDF files from scanned documents, images, text files, Markdown files and much more. This software can also be used to convert Microsoft Office documents into PDF – a feature that many PDF applications do not offer.
There are over a hundred features available, including more than thirty tools that can be used to assist in the creation of document comments, annotations and links. These tools make editing PDFs a finely-tuned, precision process that produces documentation and image files of the highest quality.
PDF-XChange Editor Plus has user-friendly functionality is diverse enough to meet the needs of all practitioners from novices to professionals. Please see below for an extensive list of all available features and functionality.
Overview of PDF-XChange Editor Plus 8 Features
- Add, Remove and Reorder Layers and Text Labels for Layers
- Data-Specific Thumbnail Selection
- New Options for Combining Files into One Document
- Vector-Based Cursors
- New Options Added for Importing and Exporting Settings
- Improved Security for Places
- Streamlined Credentials Management
- Rename Places
- New Cloud-Based Options
- Enhanced Optimization When Converting MS Office files to PDF
- Adjustable Cursor Sizes
- Export All Commands to a CSV File
- Identifiers Added for Duplicated Document Tabs
- Immunity from the Billion Laughs Attack
- Numerous Additional Features, Improvements and Bug Fixes
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 500 MB or more
Use Downloader Multi Speed with IDM or Utorrent
Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command.,
Download in Here
If file has been deleted or removed,
Please let me know, I Resolved and works properly
Do not forget to share like and support always !!!
Enjoy and Support Developers, Buy It, They Deserved It!
Please chat Me on WhatApps Beside
Have a Request For Software
or Have a Problem?