Free Download Siemens Solid Edge 2022 for Windows PC. It provides next-generation product development for today’s engineers. Best-in-class electrical and PCB design. Fully integrated simulation analysis. The latest tools for subtractive and additive manufacturing. New requirements management capabilities. And free, secure cloud-based project collaboration.
Overview of Siemens Solid Edge 2022 Benefits
Solid Edge delivers cloud-enabled design on your terms. It delivers the cloud capabilities you need by providing easy access to professional 3D CAD across different devices, the instant configuration of your CAD environment to your personal preferences, and the ability to quickly share your data across your design resources and with suppliers and customers.
Using this program on the Microsoft Surface Pro tablet or Surface Book gives you full access to your 3D computer-aided design (CAD) projects on a high-performance device, whether you’re working in a research and development (R&D) laboratory, on the shop floor, or traveling to meet with suppliers and customers. And the free Solid Edge Mobile Viewer app allows you to quickly view Solid Edge parts, assemblies, and drawings using any mobile device.
It is a portfolio of affordable, easy-to-use software tools that address all aspects of the product development process. It combines the speed and simplicity of direct modeling with the flexibility and control of parametric design – made possible with synchronous technology.
Overview of Siemens Solid Edge 2022 Features
- Microsoft SharePoint Platform for Business Productivity
- Secure Vaulting with Check-In/Check-Out
- Familiar and consistent environment for all information and collaboration tasks
- Easy to learn, use and personalize
- Comprehensive Access Control through Configurable User Roles
- Transparent Data Management While Working in Solid Edge
- Rapid Searching and “Where Used” Reporting
- Revision Management
- Design Release Management
- Task and Workflow Management
- CAD Product Structure Management and BOM Creation
- Offline Mode with Synchronization on Reconnect
- Web Portal for Wider Access to Design Data
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Any of the above 64-bit operating systems.
- 4 GB RAM or more.
- 65K colors.
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 1024 or higher.
- 6.0 GB of disk space is required for installation.