Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 21390 (x86/x64) ISO Incl. Activator
Insider Preview builds get you the latest Windows 10 features before they’re ready for the general public. Insider Preview builds have the latest features and changes, but they also aren’t completely stable. Microsoft releases these in-progress builds to “Windows Insiders.” These “Insiders” can test these builds and report bugs they experience and provide other feedback.
Windows Insiders, releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 21382 to Windows Insiders.
What’s Included in this Build?
– Windows 10 Pro
– Windows 10 Pro N
– Windows 10 Home
– Windows 10 Home N
Fixes in this Build :-
– They fixed an issue causing the news and interests text on the taskbar to appear blurry on some resolutions and scaling factors.
– They fixed an issue resulting in certain punctuation not being displayed correctly when the display language was Chinese.
– They fixed a svchost.exe crash related to cdp.dll that some Insiders have been experiencing in recent builds.
– They fixed an issue impacting Start reliability in recent flights.
– They fixed an issue where when using dark mode, the text in the File Explorer search box would be black on a black background. Please note this only addresses this dark theme issue in File Explorer, They are continuing to investigate a second issue impacting dark theme when using Search in the taskbar.
– They fixed an issue in recent flights where a folder might not retain keyboard focus after being renamed in File Explorer.
– They fixed an issue resulting in Task Manager showing the incorrect icon for some processes.
– They fixed a second issue causing some devices to fail when updating to this build with error code 0xc1900101. If you continue to receive this error code when attempting to update, please file a new feedback item.
– [ADDED 5/27] They have re-enabled the functionality where if a folder under the Start menu’s all apps list only contains a single item, They will now display that item in place of the folder on the Start menu.
Instructions and Activator are provided in the files