Windows 11 FULL Insider PreviewDevelopment stage : Dev
Release date : 2021-09-09
Version : 22H2 Build 22454.1000 OFFICIAL
Developer : Microsoft Developer
site : https://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/ windows / windows-11
Bit depth : 64-bit
Interface language : English
Tabletka :Not activated use any activator of your choice
System requirements :
Processor: at least two cores with a clock speed of at least 1 gigahertz (GHz) on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a chip (SoC).
RAM: 4 GB or more.
Storage: A storage device with 64 GB or more.
System firmware: UEFI, with support for secure boot (Secure Boot) (disabled in the FIX assembly) .
TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0 (disabled in the FIX assembly) .
Graphics adapter: Graphics adapter compatible with DirectX 12 / WDDM 2.x.
Display: > 9 inches with HD (720p) resolution.
Internet connection: Installing Windows 11 Home requires a Microsoft account and an Internet connection.
Description of Dev assemblies : Windows 11 assemblies intended for members of the Windows Insider program on the Dev update channel. The assemblies are made using the original UUP files on the UUP Dump service . Updates up to 09 September 2021 have been integrated .
There are no changes in the assemblies and nothing is cut!
Builds 22454.1000 FULL
Interface language: English (USA)
Windows 11 Home
Windows 11 Home N
Windows 11 Pro
Windows 11 Pro N
Windows 11 Enterprise
Windows 11 Education
Windows 11 Pro Education
Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
Windows 11 Enterprise N
Windows 11 Education N
Windows 11 Pro Education N
Windows 11 Pro N for Workstations
Windows 11 Home Single Language
Windows 11 Enterprise multi-session
Windows 11 loT Enterprise
install.wim is compressed into install.esd to reduce the size of the image
Description of Official Builds : Microsoft found Windows 11 22000.132 stable and now officially makes it available for download as the first ISO images of Windows 11. During installation, the system will be updated to the current Beta version.
Build Windows 11 build 22454.1000 :
Changes and improvements
• Right-clicking on the recycle bin on the desktop now uses a new modern context menu;
• Added an option when right-clicking on a network share in explorer to pin it for quick access without having to click Show Advanced Options;
• Microsoft has begun rolling out an updated version of the Korean IME with adjustments based on feedback from Windows Insider. Microsoft believes this will provide more reliable input for the Korean language on Windows 11. The updated version of the Korean IME follows the new Windows 11 visual design with acrylic in the candidate window, new visual choices, and support for dark mode. It also improves improved performance and compatibility. The updated Korean IME is being first deployed to a subset of Insiders on the Dev Channel to help Microsoft quickly identify issues that could impact performance and reliability. Over time, it will become available to all users on the Dev Channel. Submit your feedback through the Feedback Hub in Input & Language> Text Input.
• Microsoft has fixed an issue that caused computers with Windows Defender Application Guard (WDAG) to continually receive a bugcheck. PCs with WDAG enabled should now receive Build 22454;
• Windows Terminal reappears in the list when you right-click the Start Menu button (WIN + X);
• Announcer should now more reliably report the launch of the Start menu;
• The “Desktops” pop-up window should now close correctly for narrator users when scanning with moving items on the “Task View” button;
• Fixed an issue due to which the preview thumbnails for desktops were displayed incorrectly at some aspect ratios;
• Fixed a problem with rounding, due to which the tooltip of the volume icon in some cases showed the wrong number;
• The input indicator, quick settings and tooltips of the Action Center icons will no longer appear behind the pop-up windows when they are open;
• Fixed a major issue where the volume icon in the taskbar, displaying sound, was disabled when it was not;
• Fixed an issue that could cause the taskbar to hang unexpectedly over full screen applications such as PowerPoint presentations after interacting with the taskbar preview;
• Taskbar icons should no longer flicker when you hover over them with the mouse cursor when using a contrasting theme;
• Fixed a problem due to which application icons sometimes unexpectedly animated on the taskbar not from below, but from somewhere else;
• The shortcut keys Shift + Click on the application icon on the taskbar to launch a new instance of this application (for applications that support multiple instances), now works again;
• Some work has been done to fix an issue that could cause application icons to hang in a warning state on the taskbar, even if the application in question was closed;
• Fixed an issue that prevented text candidates from appearing after the first call to the handwriting panel;
• Softened animation stuttering when you touch a text field to call the touch keyboard;
• Fixed a bug due to which the history of the clipboard was not displayed for some people;
• Displaying third-party IME icons in the input indicator should now be more reliable;
• Fixed a crash with explorer.exe that could occur when changing the focus of the window when using the touch keyboard;
• Fixed an issue for people who chose the previous version of Japanese IME, which caused some games to crash;
• Fixed an issue due to which the prompt for voice dialing when using the touch keyboard was not connected to the microphone button;
• Fixed an issue due to which the touch keyboard could go into a state where the labels of the keys would be invisible due to the use of the wrong background color;
• Reduced an issue that caused the touch keyboard settings popup to sometimes display white text on a white background.
• Some work has been done to fix an issue where interaction with the expressive enter button on the touch keyboard could result in a broken layout in the candidate area;
• Improved the reliability of calling the context menu;
• Reduced several problems that caused leaks when using a conductor;
• The context menu now does not close immediately when the option to open objects with one click is enabled in the explorer;
• If you press F11 in full screen explorer and then use WIN + Shift + Left / Right to change the screen on which the window is displayed, pressing F11 again will no longer return the window to the original screen;
• Reduced an issue when typing with some third-party IMEs into the search field in the Settings app, which could result in the candidate window being displayed elsewhere on the screen (not attached to the search field) and / or missing characters inserted in the search field;
• We’ve done some work to help fix an issue that sometimes caused the Windows Insider Program page in the Settings app to display blank.
• Mouse pointers in Accessibility> Mouse pointer and touch are no longer invisible for display languages in Arabic and Hebrew;
• System> Memory> Show More Categories> Other should no longer always indicate that this is controlled by Group Policy, even if it is not;
• Added some links to “Find My Devices” in the Settings app to help you learn more about privacy resources;
• Start and end time pickers in Focus> At this time are now visible when adjusting focus when using a contrast theme;
• Fixed a problem that could occur when using sound settings;
• Fixed an issue with the volume slider in quick settings, due to which the volume sometimes remained at a slightly different level than it was actually set;
Login and Authentication
• Fixed a crash that could occur when the network icon refreshed state on the login screen;
• Changed to fix an issue where title bar options, including close, minimize, and maximize, were not displayed properly in some applications when moving the mouse to the top of the screen while the application was maximized;
• Improved rendering of icons for some applications in the pop-up window when hovering over the search;
• Fixed an issue that led to overlapping text in the sharing window for some languages;
• Made some performance improvements when switching to the “Details” tab in the task manager;
• If the Windows Security application is open when switching to dark mode, the UI elements should now respond better and not have unreadable text;
• If there are a large number of exclusions listed in the Virus and threat protection section of Windows Security, a progress bar will now be displayed when they are loaded;
• Fixed some clipping of text in the Windows Security application when using the option in the accessibility settings to increase the size of the text;
• The issue where the WM_CTLCOLORSTATIC message, used in some applications, was ignored, so the colors in some places were displayed incorrectly, has been mitigated;
• Fixed a leak when the desktop background was set to a slideshow, which over time affected performance until explorer.exe was restarted;
• Fixed an issue due to which some computers received a bugcheck in Modern Standby;
• Fixed an issue that caused Wi-Fi speed to drop after enabling Hyper-V and creating External V-Switch
• When system animations are disabled, UWP apps such as Settings or Feedback Hub should no longer have a fade-out animation when transitioning from splash screen to app content.
If Required, Password: 123